This craft adds something special and fun to any party. I’ve made these sparkle champagne bottles for many occasions. I made the silver Martini Astor bottles specifically for a bachelorette, the pink bottle was for the bride and the mini bottles was for the bridesmaids. The Veuve bottle was for my sister’s champagne birthday. The purple rainbow one was for my unicorn birthday party. Glitter elevates any occasion!
It is also super easy! See video and step by step instructions below.
- Alcohol bottle of your choice
- Spray adhesive – I used Krylon. You can also use Modge Podge but it is messy, takes longer and doesn’t work as well.
- Glitter colour(s) of your choice! Warning glitter will be EVERYWHERE!
- Put masking or painter’s tape around the bottle cap if you are spraying the whole bottle with glitter- this will ensure you don’t get glitter on it and it will still allow you to open the bottle. Optional: Put tape on labels or anything you want to not have glitter on it. The the picture above I put tape on the labels so they would be visible
- Spray a light line of aerosol glue down the bottle (keep a distance of around 10 inches)
- Sprinkle glitter on glue
- Repeat steps two and three until bottle is covered
- Let dry then remove the tape
That’s it! Such an easy way to add glitter to your party. How do you add sparkle to your parties? I’d love to hear from you.