This wreath is so easy to make, and cheap too!
I was looking at my boring door and I realized I only had a Christmas wreath and I hadn’t done a DIY in a while. Depending on how much of a perfectionist you are, this wreath will take less than an hour to make.
I got my branch wreath form for $5 at Michael’s. I bought the fake flowers at Dollarama so that they would be cheaper. You can find really fancy ones at craft stores like Michael’s but Dollarama actually has a huge collection.
- Branch wreath form
- assortment of fake flowers (in any colour scheme you wish)
- Glue gun and glue sticks
- Wire or string for the loop at the back to hang the wreath
- Break all of the flowers apart from their stems.
- Lay them out by colour and size.
- Begin to glue the big flowers in the middle of the half of the wreath you are decorating.
- Glue the flowers close together and fill the space by gluing leaves between them.
- Keep gluing flowers and alternating colours until you reach your desired look.
- Put a loop of wire or string on the back of the wreath to hang it.
- Hang the wreath and admire how happy this wreath makes your door look.